We listen to such a wide variety of music, that we thought we'd put together a little playlist for you of the Top Ten Songs that we are listening to for March (or at least this week). Some you probably know, some you might not. Let us know what you are listening to by leaving a comment and you'll be entered for a chance to win a copy of The Outsiders.
1. Riser by Dierks Bentley Yes, the entire album because it's that good. Not a skipper on there. Dierks best work to date, proving that thought provoking, emotional, heartfelt country music can still be made.
2. "Roller Coaster" by Eric Church The Outsiders is a roller coaster ride of sounds, but right now this song is the ride we don't want to get off.
3. "Dogwood" by Whiskey Myers These guys put out their solid third album Early Morning Shakes in February. Even though all the tracks are great, this gem about where the guys are from is a highlight and a good song to start with if you're new to their music.
4. "Every Step of The Way" by Reckless Kelly Their current single from Long Night Moon. Plain and simple good stuff.
5. "Little Bit More of You" by Adam Craig We love this new single that can be heard currently on Sirius XM as a Highway Find.
6. "Say My Name" by Codie Prevost. His "All Kinds of Crazy" is a great listen, but this song is an infectious up-tempo sing along. Try not to like it.
7. "Satellite" by Randy Rogers Band They just released this song last Tuesday, but it's already been added to the regular rotation. Never a bad song from them.
8. "Little Too Late" by Zane Williams
9. "The Highway" by Holly Williams. The album was released last year, but we are finally hearing this song on, of course, The Highway on Sirius XM.
10. "Dust" by Eli Young Band
B-Sides and Badlands
Hitting All The Right Notes
Key Music News
Farce the Music