1. "I Hold On" by Dierks Bentley Sure this song has been out for months, but it’s finally breaking through, as it should. Dierks sings about all the things he holds close and reminds us to do the same.
2. "Want Me Too" by Charlie Worsham The catchy, upbeat and fantabulous second single from Rubberband
3. "Trippin’ On Us" by Lindsay Ell This debut single from guitar powerhouse Ell is an up-tempo song about moving on from love.
4. "Take The Keys" by Leah Turner Powerful and unique vocals coupled with a spirited sound make for an impressive debut single.
5. "The South" by The Cadillac Three Turn it up and rock out for 3:31.
6. "Why God Made Love Songs" by Joel Crouse Definitely seek out this single about the power of love songs.
7. "Goodnight Kiss" by Randy Houser A sweet mid-tempo love song that gets better with every listen.
8. "Everything I Shouldn’t Be Thinking About" by Thompson Square This duo known for its “heavier” love songs have a playful love song on their hands highlighted by harmonies and alternating lead vocals.
9. "We Are Tonight" by Billy Currington The title track, and one of the highlights from the album of the same name, is a happy sing along about living in the here and now.
10. "The Mona Lisa" by Brad Paisley. Clever, humorous lyrics, a great melody and of course Brad’s guitar playing.
11. "Ain’t Going Out Tonight" by Corey Smith Simply a great tune about changes that we all can relate to.
12. "How Could I Want More" by Jamie Lynn Spears Her debut single is a beautifully traditional country ballad.
13. "Young Love" by Kip Moore An emotionally sung tune about the experience of young love
14. "Get Some" by Blackjack Billy File under fun!!