1.Sunny Sweeney "Bad Girl Phase" She's back and still sassy, feisty and funny! "Good girls go to Heaven/Bad girls go everywhere."
2. Brad Paisley "River Bank" Classic Brad, great guitar playing, terrific melody, and fun, humorous lyrics.
3. Zac Brown Band "All Alright" From The Grohl Sessions & co-written by Eric Church 'nuff said.
4. Whiskey Myers "Need A Little Time Off For Bad Behavior" These Southern rockers cover David Allan Coe and do a damn fine job.
5. Charlie Worsham "Want Me Too" What country radio needs more of.
6. Jamie Lynn Spears "How Could I Want More" Give it a listen, it will surprise you.
7. Casey Donahew Band "Go To Hell" it's not a new song, or a single, but it's lighthearted and funny and sometimes you just need that.
8. Dierks Bentley "Drunk On A Plane" Heartache turned into a party at 35,000 feet.
9. Will Hoge "Still Got You On My Mind" Pretending everything is fine after the dissolution of a relationship, knowing you "still can't fool" your heart.
10. Reckless Kelly "Real Cool Hand" From Long Night Moon. If you don't have it....get it.