Singer, songwriter, actress and entertainer Amber Hayes is set to release her new 5-track EP, titled Running Out Of Memories, on Nov. 4, 2014.
The album, which is released through GMV Nashville/A-OK Entertainment, will be available on iTunes, Amazon and other major digital retailers. Running Out Of Memories features three new songs that are produced by Bobby Terry, a remix of her previously released tune, “Me & Loretta,” and a new rendition of “Cotton Eyed Joe,” which was in the family-film, Cowgirls ‘N Angels 2: Dakota’s Summer.
Hayes comments, “I am so ready to share new music with Country music fans. I've wanted to work with Bobby Terry for a long time and I'm so excited to do so on this project. He has always blown me away with his talent. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the time I’ve spent looking for and co-writing these three new songs and I feel like they are just right for me.”
Running Out Of Memories track listing:
1. "Running Out Of Memories" – Amber Hayes, Bill Diluigi, JP Williams
2. "How Can I Feel" – Rebecca Lynn Howard, Elisha Hoffman, Jody Aaron Friedman
3. "If I Were In Your Boots" – Adam Fears, John Northrup, Tiffany Jena Babson
4. "Cotton Eyed Joe" – Dance Remix – Amber Hayes, Charlie Kelly
5. "Me & Loretta" Remix (re-release) – Amber Hayes, Brady Seals, Brian Eckert
A lyric video for “Cotton Eyed Joe” can be viewed here.
To preview the new music, visit Hayes' official YouTube page here.
In addition to the release of her new music, Hayes has re-launched her website. The site features new images, digital spotlights and more.
For more information about Amber Hayes, view her website at www.AmberHayesMusic.com and follow her on Facebook and Twitter.