(Nashville, Tenn. – March 31, 2015) – Jon Wolfe’s new album, Natural Man, is now available for download on iTunes, Amazon and other major digital retailers. The much-anticipated album is the follow-up to Wolfe’s 2013 release, It All Happened in a Honky Tonk, Deluxe Edition.
Natural Man, produced by Wolfe, Lex Lipsitz and Billy Decker and recorded at Nashville’s Westwood Studios and Ronnie’s Place, is a 13-track collection of songs that blend Wolfe’s signature traditional sound, influenced by some of Country music’s greatest legends, including George Strait, Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Dwight Yoakam, with an edgy, modern energy.
Wolfe commented on how he decided on the name for his new album, saying,“Natural Man is the perfect title for this album because it really describes how I feel right now as a person and as an artist. I feel like I’m right where I need to be, doing exactly what I’m supposed to be doing. This album, these songs, this place and time… it all feels natural to me.”
Natural Man Track Listing and Songwriters:
1. If You’re Lonely Too (Jimmy Yeary / Ben Hayslip / Wyatt Durrette)
2. That’s What I’m Talkin’ About (Tom Shapiro / Jacob Powell / Michael Carter)
3. Smile on Mine (Dallas Davidson / Ben Hayslip / Rhett Akins)
4. It Just Feels Right (Jon Pardi / Bart Butler / Jeremy Spillman)
5. What Are You Doin’ Right Now (Ashley Gorley / Rodney Clawson / Wade Kirby)
6. Don’t It Feel Good (Deric Ruttan / Jonathan Singleton)
7. She Beats All I’ve Ever Seen (James Dean Hicks / Brett Jones / Jason Allen)
8. Singin’ Thing (Jon Wolfe / Tim Johnson / James Dean Hicks)
9. Natural Man (Brett Jones)
10. Outrun Her Memory (Jayce Hein / Thomas Tillman / Stephen Pasch / Kim Tribble)
11. I’m Doin’ Alright (Jon Wolfe / Billy Crain / Adrienne Follese)
12. Married to Nothin’ (Casey Beathard / Kenneth Wright / Shane Minor)
13. When I Get To Heaven (Pat Alger / Chris Cavanaugh)
Wolfe’s current single, cleverly titled “Smile on Mine,” is at Country radio, and is currently a Top 20 single on the Texas Music Chart and Texas Regional Radio Report. “Smile on Mine” is about the willingness to do whatever it takes to win the heart of a love interest.
Regarding the catchy track’s sound, Wolfe says it “represents this important bridge between traditional country and the more modern melodies we’re hearing on the radio these days.”
A seasoned performer, Wolfe has opened for some of Country’s biggest stars and has played more than 400 live shows over the past four years. He has a busy 2015 tour schedule on the horizon with his Natural Man Album Release Tour. The tour is scheduled to make 22 stops across Texas and into Oklahoma, with notable pit stops in Austin, Helotes and Fort Worth, Texas. For a full list of show dates for the Natural Man Album Release Tour, click here.
For more information on Jon Wolfe, visit his official website at www.JonWolfeCountry.com and follow him on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Hitting All The Right Notes
The Musical Divide
Key Music News
Farce the Music