Rachele Lynae will release her self titled debut album on April 22nd. The project, produced by Jamie O’Neal, is being released on O'Neal's own Momentum Label Group. The album contains twelve tracks, including “Touch The Stars,” which can be heard as a Highway Find on Sirius XM’s The Highway.
Rachele had a hand in writing all of the songs on the record. The songs, clever, emotional, and insightful, tell stories from the female perspective on topics such as relationships, revenge and religion. Throughout the record, Rachele's mature, strong voice shows a versatility and a naturalness, whether she is singing the country rockers or the ballads.
“Words In Red” is a song that speaks about growing up “knee deep in holy water, baptized as a rebel daughter.” She sings about being raised not to go down wrong roads and if she ever needs guidance, she simply needs to read the “words in red.” “Clean” is about returning home and feeling renewed both physically, emotionally and spiritually. Both songs are respectful, not preachy.
“Cigarette,” reminiscent of Miranda Lambert, is about wishing you could quit a love that isn’t good for you, but “feels too good to just forget”. The relationship is compared to a cigarette, “quick to light and slow to burn, so’s the pain that brings the hurt.”
“Sometimes You Fly” is a ballad about letting your guard down, taking that leap of faith and falling in love, while the string and piano filled “Done Is Done” is about realizing that you are “strong enough to make it” on your own after the demise of a relationship.
“Party Til The Cows Come Home,” “Out On The Floor” and “Sticky Summer Lovin’” are fun up tempo, good time songs that will leave you wanting to dance, sing along and "just let go.”
“Two For One Special” is a clever song about two women who are going to give their cheating boyfriend “a wild night, but not the kind he likes.”
The ballad “Old Fashioned Love,” which closes out the album, finds her wondering whether a certain type of love still exists. “I’m not asking for the world/Or the stars up above/ Just someone strong enough/With an honest touch.”
1. Touch The Stars (Rachele Lynae / Danick Dupelle/ Patricia Conroy)
2. Words In Red (Rachele Lynae / Kyle Stallons)
3. Cigarette (Rachele Lynae / Katelynn Beckett)
4. Sometimes You Fly (Rachele Lynae /Luke Sheets)
5. Party Til The Cows Come Home (Rachele Lynae /Jamie O'Neal /Stephanie Bentley /Jimmy Murphy)
6. Fishin' For Something (Rachele Lynae/Hannah Bethel)
7. Clean (Rachele Lynae /Justin Halpin)
8. Out On The Floor (Rachele Lynae /Jimmy Murphy /Jamie O'Neal)
9. Sticky Summer Lovin (Rachele Lynae / Jamie O'Neal / Hannah Bethel)
10. Done Is Done (Rachele Lynae /Luke Sheets)
11. Two For One Special (Rachele Lynae / Jamie O'Neal / Shaye Smith)
12. Old Fashioned Love (Rachele Lynae /Josh Holiday)
Rachele Lynae is definitely an artist who is one to watch. Mark the date and make sure to pick up her album when it releases on April 22nd.
For more information visit Rachele’s official website.
You can purchase the album here